Crystal Clear Liquid Patina
16 oz - Dark liquid patina is for adding an aged look over your surface; a beautiful low sheen durable brush-on finish; the look of wax without all the work.
A beautiful low sheen, durable, brush-on finish. The look of wax without all the work!
- Allow DIY paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY liquid patina.
- Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and us a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
- Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
- Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
- Watch Debi's videos on how to use liquid patina as a medium at: www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
TRANSFER GEL & TOP COAT + DECOUPAGE MEDIUM